Providing psychological services to improve the quality of life for individuals coping with a chronic health condition and/or emotional difficulties.
Psychological services include:
- Individual therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Evaluation for Bariatric Surgery and Spinal Cord Stimulation Procedures
- Consultation to Health Care Providers to Assist in Improving Health Behaviors and Conditions of Their Patients
- Consultation to Agencies Who Wish to Assess Needs of Clients Requesting Services (e.g., Disability Determination and Vocational Rehabilitation)
- Therapy Targeting People with Chronic Illnesses and/or Chronic Pain
- Therapy to Address Depressed Mood and Anxiety
- Stress Management
- Coaching to Make Lifestyle Changes Related to Physical and Mental Health
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues, but we also specialize in health related concerns. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client’s individual needs to help attain personal growth.